Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Safety NCO

I talked to my husband the 4th and havent heard from him since, he is in the field being a safety NCO. They just had to of thrown it on him because he didnt mention it. My birthday is in 2 days, I got my present from him! He sent me a Wii Fit! I have been wanting one FOREVER! They are so hard to find here. He also put me a note in there. It makes me miss him even more then I already do. I wish he were here to thank him personally but email is all I got! I am so glad he thought of me! Ugh! R&R can't come quick enough. We are going downtown to dinner and to drink a little for my birthday, I haven't legally been to a bar. So it should be fun!I wish he were here. Savannah had a fever the other day and thankfully it broke without making a trip to the ER! Counting down the days baby until I can hold you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment