Friday, April 2, 2010

Its been a while....

I know I haven't really been keeping up with this, but I am trying to stay as busy as I can! Its making the time go by so much faster! I finally got to see my hubby on the webcam 5 am this morning, I got 4 hours of sleep, but it was totally worth it! I love him so much. Candice and I have found unique ways to pass our time, writing random sayings on our friends cars/trucks! Ha! I love them! Just wait, there are more to come. I have finally started feeling good enough to wash ALL the laundry including his, I only have one shirt of his that I WON'T wash! It stays on the recliner. R&R is going to be sometime in December, or maybe earlier! I can't wait to pick Mike up from the airport and JUMP in his arms! Its so far away, but THAT, that seems so close! My birthday is coming up and the hubs said that he is sending something for me! I can't wait to see what it is! Savannahs birthday is next month, the big ONE! I am so excited to plan it. =]

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that your staying busy, and that is making your time go by faster. If my children were not in school, I don't know what I would do. That is really breaking up the deployment for me. Seems like you need to change the name of your blog from First Deployment Blues, sounds like your doing well to me, :)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete