Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4 days and a phone call! =]

Hubby has been gone for 4 days, but it seems like forever! I finally got to talk to him for 20 minutes last night! Made my day! I missed hearing his voice! He said that he was thinking that deployment could only be 10 to 11 months. I'm hoping for sooner not later! All I can hope for is the best. Man! I miss him. I am doing alot better then I was when he first left. I guess I'll keep getting better and easier as the day gets closer and closer to my love coming home. Boy, could I have used him for his snow driving abilities last night! I was on my way home from Candice's and the weather was pure insanity. You could barely see and then some spots you couldn't see anything. But thankfully I made it home safely. Driving 10 miles! The dogs are digging it though. They don't wanna come in from the back yard.

Day number 2 that Savannah has taken off her diaper in the morning! Man! She should have waited for her daddy to get home! But he will be soon enough.

There is still alot to do with the house, I still have some unpacking to do and then tape and paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment