Saturday, March 20, 2010

ITS HERE

The long awaited D-day has finally arrived. Today has been a mad rush to finish things that haven't even been started. There is soooo much more stuff that has to be done after he leaves. Stressful would be the word I am looking for. Thankfully, I have amazing friends that are here with me and will help me with anything and everything!!!! I am not exactly sure how I am going to react to knowing that he is gone.... for a year or more. I do know that I have ALOT of house projects that need to be done, I have decided that I want to learn a language. What?! I don't know yet? Maybe try Spanish again. I took it for 3 years in high school but seemed to have forgotten most of it... or maybe German, or Italian?! Just something to keep me busy and make this year go by extremely fast. Little Savannah isn't going to be little when he comes back! What a shock that will be! Everything is going to be different!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment