Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MOVING DAY TOMORROW!!!!

TOMORROW is the BIG day! We get to move into our home! We sign the papers at 2 pm but prior to that, Mike has to work.. meaning all the LOVELY packing is left up to me. I am so excited to finally OWN a home! I feel all grown up inside! hehe! Although, it won't really feel like home until Mike returns from his second tour. With all this awesome news, soon comes sadness, anger and the feeling of being alone. Mike leaves this weekend, so its going to feel like a piece of me is being ripped away. In reality, it really is... Duty calls, its his job. I made this choice to fall in love and marry a guy in the army. I knew that one of these days, the "D" word would come, but not knowing when was always in the back of my mind and always will be..

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong! Congratulations on the house, I'm happy and jealous! I HATE living in an apt. :(

    ReplyDelete